Lived from 1933–1999. Graduated from the Faculty of Ceramics and Glass at the Academy of Fine Arts (now the E. Geppert Academy of Art and Design) in Wrocław, under Professor Stanisław Dawski, 1959.
Designer at the “Julia” Crystal Glassworks in Szklarska Poręba, 1959. Head of the design centre at the “Hortensia” Utility Glass Glassworks in Piotrków Trybunalski, 1960–1967. In 1967–1970 he worked at the Dąbrowa Household Glass Glassworks in Huta Dąbrowa. Winner of many awards and distinctions in the field of industrial mould design.
In the years 1960–1984 he took part in the Poznań International Fair in cooperation with the glass industry. Participant in many Polish and foreign exhibitions.
Has works in museum and private collections in Poland and abroad, including: the National Museum in Wrocław, the National Museum in Kraków, the National Museum in Warsaw, the Karkonosze Museum in Jelenia Góra, the Schoen Palace Museum in Sosnowiec, the Museum of the E. Geppert Academy of Art and Design in Wrocław, and the Musée du Verre in Liège.